• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Released a new version of Kraptor Game (open source)

This topic is 5149 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Now is available a easy installer for Windows users (as requested by popular demand :D ) This new version fixes some bugs of the previous final version. Released April 14, 2004 Download from the official web site http://kraptor.sf.net/ Also check the project page of the game. I will enjoy all the feedback, so please tell me what you think about it For those that don''t know, Kraptor is a classic shoot ''em up scroller game, where you must fight against tons of bad dudes. The game offers high speed action, massive destruction, powerful weapons, stereo sound, music, explosions, big bosses, etc! It is also multi-platform (DOS, Win32, Linux and more!) and the full source code is available for download.

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!