• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the 96k FPS

This topic is 5026 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I saw this on slashdot and thought it would be of interest to everone, don''t know if this is the best forum to post. I don''t have a video card with shaders so i couldn''t test it. http://theprodukkt.com/ its a first person shooter (demo) that is under 100kb and looks nice, procedural textures and such. (according to readme needs PS 1.3 or better, DX9.0b, and a 1.5ghz processor or better)

Advertisement
Very impressive..graphics run very well. Unfortunately, I resetted the game because a collision glitch prevented me from moving in the middle of a room.. i quit when it happened a second time later in the level.. nonetheless, very impressive

Hardcore!
It''s simply quite amazing.
but the loading times! Well, no worse than UT2004.

If you go to www.farb-rausch.de you can see some of the stuff these same guys have done previously. They''re one of the best demogroups in Germany.

Of special attention is fr-08, "the .product" (their original 64kB demo), fr-019, "poemtoahorse", fr-025, "The Popular Demo", and fr-029, "dopplerdefekt".

Uh mrhappy already beat you to it..this is in the lounge section..with already 2 pages:-)

[edited by - BES on April 16, 2004 2:11:23 PM]

• Advertisement