the 96k FPS

Started by
5 comments, last by Infinisearch 20 years ago
I saw this on slashdot and thought it would be of interest to everone, don''t know if this is the best forum to post. I don''t have a video card with shaders so i couldn''t test it. http://theprodukkt.com/ its a first person shooter (demo) that is under 100kb and looks nice, procedural textures and such. (according to readme needs PS 1.3 or better, DX9.0b, and a 1.5ghz processor or better)

-potential energy is easily made kinetic-

Advertisement
Very impressive..graphics run very well. Unfortunately, I resetted the game because a collision glitch prevented me from moving in the middle of a room.. i quit when it happened a second time later in the level.. nonetheless, very impressive
Disclaimer: "I am in no way qualified to present advice on any topic concerning anything and can not be held responsible for any damages that my advice may incurr (due to neither my negligence nor yours)"
Hardcore!
It''s simply quite amazing.
but the loading times! Well, no worse than UT2004.

Everything is better with Metal.

If you go to www.farb-rausch.de you can see some of the stuff these same guys have done previously. They''re one of the best demogroups in Germany.

Of special attention is fr-08, "the .product" (their original 64kB demo), fr-019, "poemtoahorse", fr-025, "The Popular Demo", and fr-029, "dopplerdefekt".
RIP GameDev.net: launched 2 unusably-broken forum engines in as many years, and now has ceased operating as a forum at all, happy to remain naught but an advertising platform with an attached social media presense, headed by a staff who by their own admission have no idea what their userbase wants or expects.Here's to the good times; shame they exist in the past.
wow.
I eat heart attacks
Uh mrhappy already beat you to it..this is in the lounge section..with already 2 pages:-)

[edited by - BES on April 16, 2004 2:11:23 PM]
Now, if only Steam were this compact. *looks at the hundreds of wasted megabytes on his hard drive*.

XD

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement