• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VanKurt

CrossFire Reloaded

This topic is 5233 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there! My new game "CrossFire Reloaded" is finished! It combines strategie and Arcade-Action elements. Hordes of enemies (on land, water and air) will try to destroy your HQ on a battlefield you view top-down. Your goal is to stop them and protect your HQ by cleverly using turrets, airstrikes and mines. So you`ll have to spend your money wisely and have a really fast hand to win this desperate battle... It is a complete game (having a menu, different game modes, a story and editor etc.) and IMHO fun to play. And the best thing: It''s for free! ;-) So check it out! Here''s my Website: www.ecoengine.tk And here''s the download: http://mitglied.lycos.de/ecoengine/get.php?id=1 Feel free to post comments and criticizm! :-)

Advertisement
Hey,
Your website has some issues. Initially, it just game me a directory list when I when to the link you gave. Second, the Lycos ads get in the way of your navigation menu.

It looks really good, but when I clicked on Campaign after reading the how to play overview it crashed with a regular Windows Error. I restarted and then had no problems. Otherwise, it looks really, really nice. It''s fun to play hard sometimes, but that''s part of the fun. You might consider adding different difficulty levels.

tj963

Great game, had fun playing it. I think i cleared first 5 missions. Then it became too hard to solve with "buy lots of miniguns" way (i have to try again with different tactics).

It has some still some bugs, on my laptop it crashes sometimes when i try to load map. Then i just have to use task manager to shut it down.

You really should consider adding mouse sensitivity switch. Sensitivity was a little fast for me and i don't want to change mouse speed from windows.

[edited by - EKi- on April 16, 2004 5:33:56 PM]

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!