• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BahamutCube

Free game levels... somewhere?

This topic is 5230 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Salud, everyone. I really didnt know where to ask this, so it goes here... So, the thing is I''m needing some nice and game oriented levels to test my 3d system correctly... I am aware that creating a nice looking level takes time and that definitly is out of my reach... and, anyhow, one needs lots of creativity, wich is something i spend on coding (yep, one CAN be creative there ). I''m looking for some Quake3 & clones style maps, BUT in its raw form; that is, 3DS, MAX or whatever common modeling tool. The reason is, ofcourse, that i use my own special space partitioning hence i need to export the geometry from a 3D program/common format. Anyway, my search has got me to tons of q3a map sites but none to what i need... (and no, usual places for 3D models like turbosquid, 3dcafe (eeek), 3dtotal, etc DO NOT have anything usefull). Soooo, can anyone point me the right way? Thanks a lot

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!