Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hybrid666

another worldcraft problem :( (texture planes)

hi, iv got code to calculate tex coords and code to make polys from brushes.. but wen i calculate texture coordinates for the polys im finding one of my arrays is in the wrong order, so texturing ends up messed up - iv tested it for hours and its definitly the arrays being in the wrong order.. i do things like this: load lines of a .MAP file, adding the plane definitons and texture stuff into an array, where each entry holds data for a line in the map file once a whole brush is loaded, i create polygons, exactly like the guides i have seen (especially the stefana one) then i calcualte the texture coords, but they wont work my array 1-6 of faces should match up to my array 1-6 of polygons (for a simple cube) but it doesnt and i cant think of a solution.. tried searching the brush for a plane definition that matched the plane definiton of my polygon, but that produced the same results.. im very confused :\ thanks in advance Hybrid

This is really the wrong forum for file format issues. I''m moving to the game programming forum, which may be a better place.

Graham Rhodes
Principal Scientist
Applied Research Associates, Inc.