Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John O 3

My on-going quest...

Like everyone here, I dream of one day working in the industry. For over a year, i''ve been planning, studying, working. And now, i''ll be on my first of many steps to make my dream a reality. For you see i''ll be attending Full Sail on May 27 for my "Bachelors of science degree in game design & development". During my 2 years at the school, i''ll be writing monthly articles that break down exactly what you''ll be doing, and what you need to do to successed. Although the focus of these articles will be based on the school itself, it''s also a great way for other aspiring game developers to get a better understanding to what you need to do and learn. So these can be helpful to everyone. Not just others intrested in Full Sail. Once my degree program is up, the true test begins.....finding work. Although I have plenty of time to think about that, im sure it''ll be intrested to see if I make it or not (I hope I do!! lol). I welcome any questions/comments/suggestions anyone has for me. Either post them here, or please join my forums. Thank you for your time, have a nice day. - John O''Mahony III website: www.johnomahony.tk My on-going quest: www.johnomahony.tk