• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DivineLight

Need Programming RPGs With DX's Tower Game Source Code

This topic is 5266 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi! I know many of the guys here have the famous Programming Role Playing Games with DX book, i wan''t the Tower game source code in it, please if any one can email or give me. I''ll be greatfull Thanks!

Advertisement
No i didn''t lost the CD, i got the books as an eBook & it didn''t included source code, i''ve every thing set up, including the GraphicsCore, but i just wanna see how he does those things, i just followed his design.

Yea, I didn''t know you could buy Programming RPG''s as an e-book...and if you had payed the full price for it, I''d bet they would have sent you the source, instead of sending you on a wild goose chase for it.

quote:
Original post by DrunkenHyena
I would be very surprised if this was legally available as an ebook.

So was I.

I do find it hard to believe that the source code wasn''t included, but there''s no evidence that this is illegal as yet.

This topic is 5266 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.