Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cg Issue with Shaders :'(

This topic is 4988 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Cant get this right no matter what I do... Im using Cg and OpenGL, and I''ve got this model, a Teapot which gets correctly shaded by a single omni light source. The problem is that if the teapot is moved, the shading of the model ceases to be correct... So I have a small demo for download, if any would care to look at the shader code and edit it (the engine allows real-time editing and updating of the shader code). Colibri 3D - 1Mb - Shader Issue If I had money I would offer something to whoever helps me get this solved, but unfortunately im jobless right now, all I can offer is a place in the Credits Thanks to everyone who give out a helping hand in advance Salsa cooked it, your eyes eat it!
[Hugo Ferreira][Positronic Dreams][Colibri 3D Engine][Entropy HL2 MOD][My DevDiary]
[Yann L.][Enginuity] [Penny Arcade] [MSDN][VS RoadMap][Humus][BSPs][UGP][NeHe]
"our stupidity allways comes back to bite us in the ass... in a white-shark sort of way..." - Prozak