• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stl and VC++.net?

This topic is 5128 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am trying to port a game from vs c++ 6.0 to vs c++ .net and I am having a weird mistake with stl library. what use to work fine with 6.0 seem hard for .net. To make a test, i just start a little console app, add the stl directory in the additional include directory. add the simple line: #include <string> and compile, here''s the result: http://www.thinbox.ca/images/temp/screenshotSTL.gif i want to know if you have the solution, and why it is doing that. thanks alot Siddim.

Advertisement
quote:
Original post by siddim
add the stl directory in the additional include directory. add

that makes me pause, when i installed VS.Net all i never had to do that and all the STL libs that came with it worked fine...

are you using some other STL lib with VS.Net instead of the stuff which comes with it?

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!