Creating Database

Started by
7 comments, last by DorRaba 19 years, 11 months ago
Hi, Does anyone know How to Create a Database from nothing, using the Visual c++ .NET, if so please help me and some source will really help...
DDDDor RRRRaba
Advertisement
Can someone please help me?
DDDDor RRRRaba
What kind of database? Whose database? Your post doesn''t give enough information for us to help you.
Database that represent costumers details, like name, address, phone, etc..., the problem is I don''t know how to start building it, I need a code that shows me how to create a new database file and create a new table, and put there my data...
DDDDor RRRRaba
Can anyone please help me???
DDDDor RRRRaba
you could use mySQL... it''s pretty easy to use, if you''re willing to read a bit.

if you want to do it from scratch, i canb''t help (because it would take pages and pages).
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
what do you mean.. with C++??

You could use struct:

struct database {
char name[];
int age;
}

database employee;

employee.name = Jan;
employee.age = 19;

etc. etc.

No, that''s not what I need, I need to know how to create a new Database like OleDB object or ADO, and know how to use it after creating the Database, I tryed to learn In the MSDN but I didn''t understand from there...

If anyone can guide me or get me a source of how to create a database from a database object like OleDB or ADO I would be very thankful.

by the way I''m using visual c++ .NET.
DDDDor RRRRaba
Check out Introduction to DataSets.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement