PHP error help

Started by
23 comments, last by SSJCORY 19 years, 11 months ago
Halllliiillllluuuuuyaaaaaa windoze was hidin it from me for somereason that rat bastard THANKS EVERYONE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''m SOOOOOOO HAPPPY

Favorite Quotes:Gandalf: You shall not pass!|Smeagol: We don''t need you!|Sloth: Hey you guys!|
Favorite Quotes:Gandalf: You cannot pass!|Smeagol: We don't need you!|Sloth: Hey you guys!|
Advertisement
Glad you got it going.
I have another question how do i make it so someone else could access this page?

Favorite Quotes:Gandalf: You shall not pass!|Smeagol: We don''t need you!|Sloth: Hey you guys!|
Favorite Quotes:Gandalf: You cannot pass!|Smeagol: We don't need you!|Sloth: Hey you guys!|
Start your server, then get your IP address.

With Windows XP you can go Start > Run, then type ''command''.

Then type ''ipconfig'' at the command prompt.

Then simply get people to go to your IP address (i.e. type your IP address into the address line of their browser and whack enter), and they should arrive at your web servers home directory.
K i ran it went to my isp on IE and it went to my bellsouth.net page with my info. But how do i set it to go to a webpage in my www directory. Thats where the local web thing is.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement