• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Agemaniac

MFC Menus-> something

This topic is 5310 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, first of all i want to say that my english is poor, and this problem i really dont know how to explain, perhaps it is easy to solve and MSDN already have the answer (for sure) but i cant find it because i dont know how to look for. (witch words to use). I need to implement a Menu, that have itens (i know that i can make it using the resource editor), so after that, i need one item of the menu to "open another menu". Like in Visual C++ File->Recent Openned Files-> another menu. So should i edit the menu with the resource editor or should i make it manually? How is this kind of menu be known? (i mean, what is it tecnical name). Any MSDN link ll be great. I have to say that i already look for it in MSDN but i really dont know the terms to use to search. thanks..!

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!