To: People who've worked with ATI, Matrox etc

Started by
0 comments, last by d000hg 19 years, 11 months ago
I''m looking to approach companies who make hardware, to propose some kind of partnership/publicity/advertising/sponsorship. Video cards, sound cards and input devices. 1)Can you tell me the companies who are biggest in these areas (think I can guess the video ones). 2)How do I go about putting a deal to these companies? I want to offer them their logo on the intro screen and in-game, recommend their hardware on the website etc. I guess I should deal with publicity/press sections not development, right? But what to say - come to them with a proposal or come to them with a general interest in some kind of partnership? 3)How ''friendly'' are these companies to such advances? Many thanks
Advertisement
lol, sorry i can''t provide much info but i like the idea. Pretty good if you''ve got a reasonable advanced demo / game, even if all you can get is a free gfx card it''d be well worth it.

I don''t imagine a "partnership" going down too well the whole publicity thing could go quite well though especially if all your trying to do is butter up ATI / Nvidia / Logitech / AMD / anyone else for some free hardware.

Get a short mail / printed bit of blurb about the game and send the vanila copy along with the modified one emblazened with their logo and a nice "please give me hardware" covering letter? Thats the route that i''d take but as i''ve said i''ve got no direct experience with it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement