Looking for a texture artist

Started by
0 comments, last by pigeons 19 years, 11 months ago
I am currently working on a 3d environment for Half-Life 2 (getting a big head start). I can create all the models i need for my level, but i have one drawback; texturing. I have experience in mapping, my level was picked for 3 major leagues for the Team Fortress Classic modification for Half-Life. I am looking for someone who knows how to create realistic textures for models. I have sketches on my map pretty much done and i feel if i get most if not all of these models done early on, it will be finished in no time. I am a hard worker, and i love doing this stuff, so alot of time will be spent on this. If ANYONE is interested, please dont hesitate to email me at pigeons@twcny.rr.com Thanks! Edit - Just ask me to see some of my work, screenshots, map download link, etc [edited by - pigeons on May 18, 2004 8:05:55 PM]
Advertisement
Actually, i will post some of my stuff, in hopes to snag someone to help with texturing..

Here are pics of my TFC map that was selected for 3 leagues, and 3 pics of my dod map that wasnt released..
http://daenon.home.comcast.net/brian.html

and heres my m4a3 im currently working on (unfinished)

www.axislan.com/pigeons/side1.jpg
www.axislan.com/pigeons/side2.jpg
www.axislan.com/pigeons/m4render.avi (short render so you can see all angles)

If this showing this can get anyone to help with texturing (m4a3 model and others), it would be greatly appreciated, and with your help this will be A LOT easier.. thanks again!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement