Lost Soul

Started by
0 comments, last by Kitasia 19 years, 11 months ago
I came here seeking advice. Sorry if you get this a lot but I didn''t really find other topics covering this in perticular. Anyway, I want to know what can I do to create a spot for me as a game designer for a major developer such as Nintendo? I''ve heard advice such as starting your own company and being bought out; If that''s the case, how do I start my own company? I''m completly lost! I have these ideas in my head and I enjoy the designing process, but what''s the use if I can''t use them. Should I wait until college? Should I keep practicing? Should I work towards my own company? I''m 17 years old and I think it''s time I do something before my dream passes me by. Any help would be greatly appriciated. ~Thanks
Advertisement
WOW... Because I don''t feel like writting a 10 page post right now, I''m just gonna say look at the for beginners section and google "how to get a job in the game industry" and "how to start a development studio." Check out www.gamasutra.com, www.dexterity.com (developer section), for some decent business advice. Maybe I''ll post something more in detail later if I''m bored at work tommorow. I''ll just say that you have a very long way to go to your dream. I started when I was 9, I''m 20 now, and I''m still not quite there.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement