hey i need help...

Started by
1 comment, last by krazyace 19 years, 11 months ago
hello all...me and a group of people are making a game total conversion for quake 3 and we are in serious need of 1 or two programmers...so far we have 2 we need two more to get the progress of the game going...the game is called Fighters Unlimited...its going to be based on a slew of characters from different game/anime genres(such as lil goku, ryo of the wild fire, ryu, sol badguy, cloud strife, chrono, megaman, link, guts, naruto and many many more) so far we have: 4 modellers 2 skinners 2 mappers 1 sprite/texturer 2 animators 2-3 web designers(cant remember) 1 sound fx person if you need more information, please contact me at waynish1@yahoo.com(yim), zeeonic front(aim), waynish1@hotmail.com(msn) and the site is on my sig...remember its Fighters Unlimited we put the F U bakc in fun. thanks for your time
Advertisement
sup Compadre. Me and the boyz just finished programming BearMans The Game and to tell you the truth peeps on GameDev.net are all BASTARDS and cannot be trusted with the code that u fukin send em. They all are geeks and think that they know better. After much directx programming from one of the guys on this site, he went and published the game himself. Bastard. Nuff sed. Just saying to keep an eye out for some of these peeps. If you need more help on animation and drawing and shizzel reply nowt
that''s pretty harsh to judge each and every gamedevdotnet member based on one or two people... if what you said is true then that sucks, but i for one never stole anyone''s code, nor would i.

that said, this post belongs in the "help wanted" forum, so try recruiting for your team there.
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement