Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reana1

Digital maps and satellite images website

I've seen some posts of people looking for maps, and one of my company's newletters had a blurb about a new website we have providing maps. There are a few free ones, but most have a charge. I think the price may not be too bad, if it matches something you need though. Hopefully, they might be helpful to someone: The Global Landforms Database
quote:
This www site contains digital maps and satellite images that have never before been posted to the Internet. We offer high resolution maps of all 50 states, 3-D versions of all 50 states, registered versions of all 50 states, plus a great many custom maps that were created for other clients but never posted to the Internet.
The custom maps include
quote:
Caribbean region, Mexico, countries in Europe, the Pacific region, hurricane images, and more. Color shaded relief maps of the seven continents ...
I also noticed Iceland and Australia on the site. The "Search Maps" will let you find them all. Sounds like they can do custom jobs too. Maybe if you want a different format for the data they could do that? [Edit] Oh, and there's lots of Mars stuff too it seems. Tadd - WarbleWare [edited by - reana1 on May 19, 2004 12:58:54 PM]