Please test my Multiplayer Game

Started by
31 comments, last by NatasDM 19 years, 10 months ago
Works very well. You might want to make it more obvious which color the computer picked as it rather hard to see. Also, the generation algoritm always seems to leave a row of single colors on the bottom row. A good game though, well done. =]
Advertisement
my highest score is 689, dunno if that's good or not

EDIT: Just hit 725

[edited by - DigitalChaos on May 22, 2004 2:06:29 AM]
Man that game is awesome.

It ran fine on my 900 w/ gf2.

Imagine having an online lobby with a chat room and challenge rooms with other players and an online ladder. That would be insane.

High score is 845, the AI doesn''t seem as hard as it could be.

Great work.

Parthon

The AI obstinately refuse to play the last square....

I can't give much more details unfortunately..

Edit: it DID play it after 39 turns. High score 822.
Edit part deux: Stupid IIS
[edited by - xMcBainx on May 22, 2004 2:44:33 AM]

[edited by - xMcBainx on May 22, 2004 2:45:56 AM]
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
quote:Original post by xMcBaiNx

The AI obstinately refuse to play the last square....

I Fixed this. Redownload.

[edited by - natasdm on May 25, 2004 11:49:23 AM]
highest socre: 861.

Nice one.

P3 850Mhz. 256MB RAM. 16MB VRAM. Win 2k Pro.

[edited by - alnite on May 22, 2004 11:50:23 AM]
just hit 887, fun game, a nice feature might be posting high scores from the game on to your web site to get some competition.
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
just hit 887, fun game, a nice feature might be posting high scores from the game on to your web site to get some competition.

I thought about posting Scores to my site, but then it would require security and encyption and so forth.

Right now I''m making the AI progressivley harder. Which will make the scoring different.

Also, the PocketPC.NET version is almost done and subsequently, I have a .NET version for the PC.
Great game! if you would improve it further then implement a timer so you only have 6(or another value) seconds to choose color. if you don''t do it on the supplied time you can''t pick a color and then it''s your enemys turn again :D
quote:Original post by JSoftware
Great game! if you would improve it further then implement a timer so you only have 6(or another value) seconds to choose color. if you don''t do it on the supplied time you can''t pick a color and then it''s your enemys turn again :D

This is a great idea. Here''s why it''s not happening (and why it''s a great idea):

• The game I got this from had the same feature. 50 cents for 2000 seconds of play. So yeah, it''s great to do, but I''m worried about copyright infringemnet. I''m keeping it just enough different.

• I lose the game on a regular basis. As the AI progresses, I find I start to slow down and look for new paths. I can only imagine people just starting the game.

Thanks for Playing. Try to win 7 games in a row.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement