• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yann L

Sign of life :)

This topic is 5515 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
quote:
Original post by Extrarius
Nice to hear that you''re enjoying your new life. Maybe you could start coming back every 3 months instead of 6? 2 would be better, but maybe you could even make it 1? How about every other week? ... =-)

You know, now that we''re thinking about it.. just never leave

- CD

// Brought to you by Code_Dark
| DShaw Encryption [SourceForge]

LOL, well, apparently people do remember me Thanks a lot, much appreciated.

Actually, I''m back home a bit earlier than I planned. My Dad had a heart attack, that was pretty bad news. Fortunately it was only a minor one, but he still had a bypass surgery. He is doing pretty well, but he isn''t allowed to do any physical work for some time to come. So I''m helping out on my parents farm until he''s up on his feet again (or better: until I can finally convince him to employ someone, which is going to require some heavy duty social engineering, knowing my dads stubbornness).

quote:

Sounds like you had a fun trip... Now that you''ve had your fun, and left us all waiting for some light in our lives - get posting and share some more of your vast knowledge!

I''ll try to do my best

quote:

We love you! In a totally platonic way! Unless that''s what you want, in which case we can make it filthy and dirty!

Reassuring to know, that the lounge hasn''t changed a bit

Damnit, it''s 4:30 am, and I can''t sleep. My sleep-awake cycle is totally fucked up with this stupid jet lag. Shit.

I dont really know you, i joind after you left, but I''ve great things about you. Welcome Back!

Yann Frickin L

I am seriously glad you are a lurker! Maybe you could stop by more often and just check in and randomly help along some people. You are right when you say old habits never die But as long as you program moderately and save some time for other habits, things will go great! You can have your caek and eat it too!

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!