• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yann L

Sign of life :)

This topic is 5516 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Cool, nice to have you back. I showed my graphics partner screenshots of your skies a few weeks ago and we were both wowed. It made our school graphics project seem like a joke

Advertisement
Hey man, welcome back. Of course we remember you You already have a divinity status around here. Glad to know there''s a life beyond graphics programming

I didn''t know you when you were here either, but in the last few months I''ve been reading a lot of your posts thanks to Triple buffers'' YannL''s greatest hits

I hope you haven''t completely given up on programming.. I still don''t fully understand how to implement those ABTs

Welcome back, and hope your father gets better soon.

It''s nice to see you back Yann, if only for a few weeks

I hope your dad gets better soon.

Good to hear from you, Yann, no matter how long you stay.

And for the record, they asked for someone to take on DirectX, because Jim Adams disappeared. It''s been quite a ride, maintaining GP&T, DirectX, and combatting Trent''s hostile takeover ploys at the same time...

quote:
Original post by Yann L
... My Dad had a heart attack ... only a minor one... So I'm helping out on my parents farm ...
OK, so this definitely proves it. Not only is Graphics God aka. Mr Unfairly Beautiful Realtime Clouds aka. Yann L. returned to us, as the ancient necroed threads say, but HE IS CLARK KENT!!!

Wow.

[edit: if you don't watch smallville, that won't make any sense.]

[edited by - fractoid on May 20, 2004 9:19:02 AM]

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!