• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yann L

Sign of life :)

This topic is 5517 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I seriously prepared for a huge necro''er bashing when I saw a recent thread with your name on it. So naturally, I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the thread date. Welcome back, Yann L! Maybe you could stay a while, and feed us your brains..

Advertisement
Ah, some good news! Nice you came back Yann (I''ve been waiting for this moment since the day you left).

Uhm, I got nothing more clever to say (WHEE ?), I''ll just wait until you start posting

quote:
Original post by Yann L
LOL, well, apparently people do remember me

Indeed.
quote:
Actually, I'm back home a bit earlier than I planned. My Dad had a heart attack, that was pretty bad news. [...]

I am very sorry to hear that.. I wish him a full and quick recovery.
quote:
Damnit, it's 4:30 am, and I can't sleep. My sleep-awake cycle is totally fucked up with this stupid jet lag. Shit.

Hmm, yea.. exceptional minds need exceptional bodies... too bad it's not an option yet.

Welcome Back!!

Michael K.,
Co-designer and Graphics Programmer of "The Keepers"

We come in peace... surrender or die!

[edited by - technobot on May 23, 2004 4:32:10 PM]

i still remember you. your threads and topics always poped up in quotes in questions, and as links in replies.

i''m happy to hear you have a nice life, thats fine.

new things? the new things i follow the most are parallax mapping (virtual displacement mapping), and polycubemapping.

else, i drifted away myself a bit, now doing a bit of net/web programming, and a lot of dj-ing. (my webpage http://davepermen.net is hand-programmed with sdl/sdl_net :D:D)

glad to see you in here.

sorry there is no OMFG or WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH in my post. it''s not the right time for me for this sort of post. i''m just glad you are fine.

oh, about the heart-issues.. damn, just had a heart-beat-boost wich took my breath off completely this saturday (and i''m only 20!).. i think i''ll take your advice..

If that''s not the help you''re after then you''re going to have to explain the problem better than what you have. - joanusdmentia

davepermen.net

quote:
Original post by davepermen
oh, about the heart-issues.. damn, just had a heart-beat-boost wich took my breath off completely this saturday (and i''m only 20!).. i think i''ll take your advice..

Heart-beat-boost? Whats that? My heart sometimes skips beats and so forth, quite disconcerning, but I generally ignore it. (I''m only 20 too! Perhaps it''s like a 20 thing... ).

Also a warm hearty hello to Yann. Have a Guinness

You have to remember that you''re unique, just like everybody else.

You know you''re a god when... every master programmer in the whole damn site comes out to say hello.

I''m relatively new as well, but am certainly glad to see you back. I wish you and your father the best.

Jason Z

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!