• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yann L

Sign of life :)

This topic is 5517 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

quote:
Original post by python_regious
quote:
Original post by davepermen
oh, about the heart-issues.. damn, just had a heart-beat-boost wich took my breath off completely this saturday (and i''m only 20!).. i think i''ll take your advice..

Heart-beat-boost? Whats that? My heart sometimes skips beats and so forth, quite disconcerning, but I generally ignore it. (I''m only 20 too! Perhaps it''s like a 20 thing... ).

Also a warm hearty hello to Yann. Have a Guinness

You have to remember that you''re unique, just like everybody else.

when suddenly your heart starts to beat hell fast and gets rather unstoppable, and it closes your breath down completely. and while you try to get air, you realize the only way to stop is is to completely stop breathing, for several minutes. you technically have to kill yourself to get down to normal again.

but there''s one good thing about it. it sorta feels great. in a strange way, but hey..

and that all without drugs and alcohol, or grass/shit, for that mather:D

If that''s not the help you''re after then you''re going to have to explain the problem better than what you have. - joanusdmentia

davepermen.net

Advertisement
Good to see your back Yann. really missed you.
Glad to hear about your dad, pass on my best wishes.

While you were in the southern hemisphere, did you visit
New Zealand?

ps. the outskirts of rome (by the shore) are my special place

Cheers,
Danushka

Hey Yann,

1st: Great you''re back

2nd: Are you planning on writing some articles? There are loads of GDnetters which are waiting for some good Yann articles. You could help other GDnetters enourmously. Maybe that''s something to consider? (Although I must admit that you have helped most GDnetters a lot already) It''s just that a article is so much nicer to read then some loose posts and you can enter some more detail.

It''s no problem that it contains some bad spelling or lousy graphics. There are enough people here who could help you with that.

So, what do you say to it?

- Freaky

I know you said you couldn''t finish an article but, seriously Yann, you need to write a book, man. Everyone has one book in them, so they say! You can''t leave until you''ve done that - then you''ll be complete aand can leave whenever you want Your''s would go down a storm honestly! It would be on back order.

Hey, we got the forum with all his posts Although a book by Yann would indeed be nice to have among the other programming books...

Welcome back!

Heh, only reason I missed this thread so long is I hardly come here anymore myself, but it''s great to see such a legend return ( even temporarly ). It''s nice to hear you''ve had a good time while you where away. Don''t listen too much to the people wanting articles etc, no-one would want you to burn yourself out

I really hope your father gets well too.

I''m ashamed I missed this...

WELCOME BACK OH GREAT ONE!!

}-- Programmer/Gamer/Dreamer --{
I didn''t choose to code, coding choose me.

This is my first post in the lounge, just for you Yann! (shit, this sounded totally gay )

Have a nice time here and stay with us as long as possible!

Welcome back.
I still have some of your screenshots on my hd, thats how cool they are! and how much I wished you were here!
Yay for Yann L!

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!