• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dravidian Kayne

Weird crash "unexpected class"

This topic is 5237 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Whenever I try to compile my Jobs.cpp file, I get this error: "error C2236 unexpected ''class'' ''CJob''" This results in about a hundred other errors (from other bits of code not knowing what the CJob identifier is, etc.) I''ve tried changing this to a struct instead, but still get the error, but saying "unexpected ''struct'' ''CJob''"...I''ve even tried changing the class'' name to something else, but it''s a no-go. I''m simply stumped....any help? Okay here''s my code to my .h file (If the problem may lie in my .cpp file, let me know and I''ll post it as well. Thanks): #ifndef JOBS_H #define JOBS_H class CJob { public: LPCSTR Name; LPCSTR Description; bool bPrimary,bSecondary; int Level; int modStr,modDex,modAgi,modWis,modInt,modCha,modLuk; }; class CJobs { public: CJobs(); struct { CJob Student; CJob StudentOfWar; CJob Warrior; CJob Thief; CJob Archer; CJob Warlord; CJob Assassin; CJob Ranger; CJob StudentOfMagic; CJob WhiteWizard; CJob BlackWizard; CJob GrayWizard; CJob HolyMessenger; CJob Lich; CJob MasterOfMagic; } Job; }; #endif Thanks. Dravidian Kayne~

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!