• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zefrieg

Any suggestions for this game?

This topic is 5290 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Yeah, I know, it's yet another Tetris clone. Though, I used smooth scrolling for the falling blocks, implemented sound and music, a decent background effect, and a graph statistic thingy. Well, give it a try and tell me what you think. http://zefrieggame.tripod.com/ It isn't totally done yet, but I programmed it so I could quickly add new block-type games such as gems. I'll probably just make a collection of small games like this and put them on a site. Oh, and if it doesn't run in a window, then just change it to fullscreen by opening Window.txt and changing the first value to 0 like this:
1 <-- Change to 0 
You can change it to whatever resolution you want. It should work for anything above 640x480. [edited by - Zefrieg on May 21, 2004 7:31:54 AM]

Advertisement
In my winXP it only runs in window if i force it to MAXIMIZE app from taskbar. But I think the game looks fairly complete. You can throw endless features in it to make it more unique.

Yeah, I tested it on my Win 2000 laptop, and it just shows a black window when I run it in a window. I''m not exactly sure what it could be. It is probably something to do with initialization or the clippers. I''ll try to fix it and upload the new version.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!