Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mirrordan

Starting Full Sail June 24th - Looking for Roommate!

Mirrordan    122
Greetings, My name is Jason and I will be starting classes at Full Sail for Game Design & Development on June 24, 2004. As of now I have plans to live in a 1 BR or Studio Apartment. However, I would much rather live with someone who will be starting at the same time, or a person who is not to far ahead of me in the program. Here is a little blurb about myself, so you can decide if we could make arrangements to meet up when I attend the "Behind the Scense Tour" on the weekend of June 5-6. I do have an undying passion for gaming. Primarily I became a MMO addict with the release of Shadowbane and continue that thirst on Lineage 2. I''m a huge Player vs. Player fan; if you can''t stand getting griefed in a game chances are you wouldn''t like to live with one =). What''s in my DVD drive right now you may ask? When the mood is on for some frantic, fast-paced action I load up Battlefield: Vietnam. Occasionally the bug hits me to pop in Starcraft or WarCraft 2. Granted I love to game all hours possible when it comes down to it: the school work must be done. If your the studios type or just plain responsible in getting your work done and respectful of others future, then all will be kosher. I''m not a new comer to the Orlando area as I lived there from ''98 until early ''00. I know what a blast it can be and party responsibly (is there really such a thing as partying responsibly?) It''s a tremendous opportunity to go to a dream school in a city as fun as Orlando. I''m just packing my suitcase full of clothes and throwing the PC in the car to drive down a week before classes start. I do use cancer sticks, but if your a non-smoker then I can smoke outside - no biggy. I''ll be renting furniture, but if you already have that end covered then perfect! All in all, if you are interested in meeting up when I''m down there (June 5-6) then let me know. Should you want to talk via e-mail first and ask questions feel free to drop me a line. j_m_williams@bellsouth.net Look forward to talking, Mirrordan ( - Jason) P.S. If anyone has opinions or advice on what could better prepare me for Full Sail Game Design & Development degree program, please, don''t hesistate to send word. Good to connect!