Head gear - advice needed.

Started by
16 comments, last by Kandolo 19 years, 10 months ago

Thanks for all the constructive comments!!! I''ve been doing more tweaking based on what you all said... I''m also probably going to completely re-model his legs since they, admittadly, are a bit poorly modelled.

I redid the boots too so they don''t look like sketchers any more (In my defence tho... they were more detailed in the upper regions but they got covered up by the pants... and if I had the pants high enough to see ''em... he looked like he had high waters on )

These boots aren''t that great either, but they are a bit more generic and of a bit better shape. Beyond that... the boot detail won''t ever be seen that much so I''m not going to sweat it too much.

Footwear is my kryptonite
- T. Wade Murphy
Advertisement

Another update... Made new pants and added some stubble, along with some other minor changes...

[edited by - Kandolo on May 28, 2004 7:20:03 PM]
- T. Wade Murphy
Looks like he''s improving nicely, but I''m not a big fan of the hat, either.
Have you thought of a long pony tail, maybe wrapped in some material that matches part of his outfit?

====================================
The worst thing about mistakes is explaining it to my wife.
My site, with some new content!
quote: The main character is the only human within this planet. The protaganistic species are a set of "priest" like creatures.

Perhaps a sort of filter mask? Eg: the atmosphere on the planet doesn''t completely agree with his lungs, so he has to filter something out?
[Slime] I saw a headline on the newspaper today: "Horrific Rape in Alley", or something.[Slime] I was like "Is there any other kind of rape?"[Slime] "HILARIOUS RAPE AS CLOWN SODOMIZED"
Actually, I like the hat. Reminds me of Indy. This guy has to be a blast to watch fight.

Boots look better now
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Looking sweet! I agree about the hat, it kicks ass. The character is progressing very well! In that last render it looks like you gave him a five o clock shadow, I think that it works well somehow(if your going for that kind of look anyway).

"Like the clouds, he has no place to go, and like the water, he never stops."
from pasty red hairded dweeb to (pasty) badass in 4 easy steps
I have to disagree with some folks here: More power to the hat! (I like hats) Perhaps try a broader rim and make it floppier.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement