I HAVE TRENT POLLACK GAME TUTORIALS

Started by
22 comments, last by CrystalClear 19 years, 10 months ago
Someone a month or so ago posted a message wanting to know if anyone had these as they had been removed from the website. I knew I had them but couldnt locate them at the time, I found them on a CD last night if whoever it was still wants them then let me know.
Advertisement
just post them here and it should be fine , if you don''t have webspace, I can help you out.
www.prsoftware.de
Yes, please post them here. Seems like I always download them and then lose them when I reformat.
Note sure posting them is the best thing to do.
If Trent really wanted the tuts to be removed, that means that he''d like to take control over their distribution IMHO.
I know there is very valuable content that everyone would love seeing, but the author should always be the first person to decide how the content is spread.
I think he is writing a book, thats why he wanted those removed.
That book fell through, actually (For multiple reasons).

I don''t care if you distribute these things (in fact, if you wouldn''t mind, I''d love if you''d send them to me at trent@polycat.net, I lost them a while ago); one of these days, I''m going to make good on actually writing a new series of articles.

One thing I don''t like, however, is you misspelling my last name.

Trent Polack
www.polycat.net
trent@polycat.net
Author of Focus on 3D Terrain Programming
quote:Original post by mittens

One thing I don't like, however, is you misspelling my last name.

You're lucky, he could have also made a typo and put a B there instead of a P...

You have to remember that you're unique, just like everybody else.

[edited by - python_regious on May 26, 2004 3:15:34 PM]
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
CrystalClear could you please upload them online, since trent gave uproval. Zipped file would be fine.

Thanks!
Send them to me OMG! I''ll even host them.

-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Yes unfortunately they were lost on my previous computer as well . Actually *brb 5 min then I will update this post* I may have a way to find them ^^

EDIT I found them!! e-mail me at xetrnalx@hotmail.com if you can host the pages!

Unfortunately all I personally have is pages. I know there's source code but well I guess the only one who has that is the creator of this thread.

[edited by - uber_n00b on May 28, 2004 1:31:17 AM]
My fellow Americans I have just signed legislation that outlaws Russia forever. Bombing will commence in five minutes.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement