Free AI textbooks

Started by
2 comments, last by jfclavette 19 years, 11 months ago
Is there any AI textbooks avalaible on the web ? I''m interested in learning about AI but seeing as I have a class coming in a year about it and seeing that they LOVE to change the books they use, I''m not really willing to invest in an expensive textbook right now.
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
Advertisement
heh, that subject hit close to home! I gave a lecture at Glasgow University''s games group yesterday. Lots of good feedback on my book. Most people had read it, but they all got it out of the library... Anyway, to cut my story short, for all intents and purposes, you can get most books for free via libraries

Also see Safari which gives you a free view of most books for a limited time.

Alex

AiGameDev.com: Artificial Intelligence from Theory to Fun!

Join us in Vienna for the nucl.ai Conference 2015, on July 20-22... Don't miss it!

Hmmm, and I almost forgot that you can get the information right from the source. Use a search engine to find white papers on the topic directly.

There''s so much out there, but it may take you more time to find it... For most, getting a book would be cheaper. (Especially given the amazing discounts you get on Amazon).

A.

Join us in Vienna for the nucl.ai Conference 2015, on July 20-22... Don't miss it!

Some pretty good stuff here:
MITs Open CourseWare

[edited by - Tesseract on May 27, 2004 8:08:16 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement