• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boyle's Law Help

This topic is 5019 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

How does P1V1 = P2V2 show that pressure and volume of a gas are inversely related? I understand how to use the equation, but I want to know WHY it works. Thanks to anyone who replies

Advertisement
Thread closing. I do admire your desire to understand Boyle''s law, but this is a homework/schoolwork or similar question and is therefore off topic. The Forum FAQ specifies forum rules regarding this type of question. Please visit a homework specific website or talk to your teacher about this.

Despite the fact that I''m closing the thread, I don''t wish to discourage you from participating in on-topic discussions (topics related to game development) here. You are certainly more than welcome to ask game development questions or participate in game-development-related threads.

Graham Rhodes
Principal Scientist
Applied Research Associates, Inc.

This topic is 5019 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.