NPC Attributes

Started by
3 comments, last by Nazrix 19 years, 10 months ago
These are attributes that every NPC would have in an RPG I'm working on. I'm sure there are more so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Each attribute would scale from 1-100 where 50 is an even. For instance, a 50 in Hard-Working means that the person is right in the middle of being hard-working and lazy. And a 5 in Social would mean that they are quite anti-social.
  • Protect - this would be for people like guards (how much they would protect their fellow man
  • Loyalty to Friends
  • Loyalty to the Law - this would reflect how much they respect the law...if someone were breaking the law, would they tell someone? would they stop them?
  • Bravery
  • Agressive
  • Hard-Working
  • Social
Any expanisions or comments? [edited by - Nazrix on May 27, 2004 4:43:45 PM]
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Advertisement
Co-ordination
Leadership
Charisma
Intelligence

Not to point out the obvious or anything:
HPs, stamina etc

Toipot
those are good, but i forgot to mention I guess I was looking more for personality attributes not so much physical skills or physical attriutes

sorry
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Greed; level of trust (how likely are they to be convinced by others?); honesty (how likely are they to lie/cheat?); self-confidence (are they likely to be intimidated?); self-preservation (how big a risk would they take?); bias vs various groups of characters.
good ones thanks

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement