• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

docs on alink linker

This topic is 5019 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm in need of documentation on the alink linker, I googled and can't find any. I know it's not that hard to learn all the options, but it would be so much easier with a manual and not just the help menu it prints. Option 2: can you recommend another linker that's free and fulfills these criteria: -has to be able to link i386 object files with lib files. -has to output a PE (portable exec) file for windows. -documentation would be nice! Alink does everything but the last one, unless i'm not seeing were to get it. *checks directory for readme file* Nope, it looks like it was aimed toward someone who already knows the general idea, which i'm trying to learn now. Ty. EDIT: nvm, i found some example usage of it that just happens to be what i'm doing. Thanks a lot for viewing my post though (there were ~6 views that weren't me) [edited by - temp_ie_cant_thinkof_name on May 27, 2004 7:11:01 PM]

Advertisement

• Advertisement