Invincilbe or Vulnerable?

Started by
9 comments, last by scorchsaber 19 years, 10 months ago
quote:
PS. why is harry potter invincible? He is vulnerable I think, maybe not a good example but, he is not some godly superman in any way. explain this, it may actually help me look at my character in a different angle.

Well, he does seem to have something that no one else at the school has, and is apparently invincible from Voldemort. Besides, he's also an unruly child, invincible from school rules pretty much. I wouldn't say he's invincible but he isn't vulnerable either.

But yeah, I noticed the films I like the most are the ones where the main character starts in a very bad situation (perhaps right in the middle of the action) through no choice of their own and has to gain power, weapons, etc, through good old ingenuity and outsmarting the enemy. Also where there is a character transformation.

PS: EDIT:
quote:
Believe me, I have not gone off the hook once on this forum. You definitely wouldn't like it if I did. last time I did, I posted it on 3 different websites, 10 forums, and made a speech about it at school. It was about discrimination, just so that you don't ask.

Nice. I think I'm starting to like you

Red Sodium

[edited by - red_sodium on May 29, 2004 7:18:56 PM]
"Learn as though you would never be able to master it,
hold it as though you would be in fear of losing it" - Confucius

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement