My first physics test, i like it :)

Started by
16 comments, last by Tree Penguin 19 years, 10 months ago
I''d like to call it gelatine physics, it''s my first physics ''project'' (except gravity things) and i wanted to do some basic fluid/cloth simulation. I played around with it a bit and i got this: gelatine cube arrow keys to rotate, space to add a force to the top middle point and see what it does. What do you guys think ?
Advertisement
good

Sharp Basic - Coming summer 2004!

[edited by - deranged on May 28, 2004 4:15:08 PM]
neat
meselfs himself!
Nice, My Gelatine crumbled .
Yeah. Laugh at the noobs now.Next 20 years you'll be crying.WE OWN THE FUTURE!!!!
Looks great! Can you compile a version that isn''t wire-frame and use a different (similiar) color for each vertex, or the same color only with some lighting added? I''m curious how the effect will look in a non-wireframe surface..
Very nice

As the above poster said, it''d be nice to see it solid lit.

Any chance of a gander at the source?
Thanks! I am going to add goroud shading somewhere this weekend. Maybe i will put source online later, it''s very simple and not very special (i worked on this for at most 2 hours) so don''t expect much .
Wow! Brilliant! A solid view would make it look a bit better but still keep wireframe view as an option so it is possible to see the insides. Another couple of things too: can you add a thing so that it can be rotated - I thing a topish view would look good. Also this would make a really nice screensaver!
Vert good work but a reset button would be nice.
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
If you change the screen mode (F1) it resets.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement