Hazard Ball Released!

Started by
3 comments, last by Genaside 19 years, 10 months ago
I am very excited to announce that Hazard Ball, a game which has been in development in my spare time for around 2 years, is now finally released! Hazard Ball is a game of skill and patience, with many puzzles and challenges to keep you playing for hours. For more details view the website: The website for the game can be found at http://kickme.to/hazardball where you can download the demo of the game [around 1MB]. The demo features 3 sample levels, a 2-player cooperative mission, 2 2-player battle arenas and a sample "custom" map. And here are some earlier screen shots of the game: - click an image to enlarge - The original thread for Hazard Ball (in the Game Programming forum) was started: HERE where you can discuss the aspects of the game, feedback would truly be appreciated. I hope you enjoy the game as much as I have creating it. Regards, Chris. [ | Hazard Ball on Gamedev ] [edited by - Genaside on May 29, 2004 11:32:57 AM]
Advertisement
I remember playing this game a year ago!
this game PWNZ!!!
too bad it''s only a demo tho.

post a link here:
Game-Link
Im trying to build up the directory so your game would be a nice start

ACAC: Certainly, link now added. Best of luck with your site

OrcSlayer: Thanks, you can now get the full game from the site (found about the same price as a round at the pub )

Regards,

Chris.

[ | Hazard Ball on Gamedev ]
ASAC: your options menu doesn''t work on Mozilla. Also change the spaces in "?sort" stuff with %20, many browsers don''t like spaces.
--Slashstone - www.slashstone.comNerveBreak free scripting system.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement