[java] LWJGL Tutorials on NeHe

Started by
3 comments, last by CaptainJester 19 years, 10 months ago
I have converted the first 13 NeHe tutorials to LWJGL. I have sent them to Jeff and he has agreed to host them. I sent them today, so they should be appearing sometime soon. I also plan to post them as articles on the Wiki. If you can''t wait, you can get them at http://members.rogers.com/mark.bernard/NeHeGLLessons.zip First make it work, then make it fast. --Brian Kernighan The problems of this world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men and women who can dream of things that never were. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy(35th US President) Do not interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. - Napolean Bonaparte
"None of us learn in a vacuum; we all stand on the shoulders of giants such as Wirth and Knuth and thousands of others. Lend your shoulders to building the future!" - Michael Abrash[JavaGaming.org][The Java Tutorial][Slick][LWJGL][LWJGL Tutorials for NeHe][LWJGL Wiki][jMonkey Engine]
Advertisement
That''s great! Once they''re officially up on NeHe, you may want to let the LWJGL developers know so that they can link to it to.
Already did.

First make it work, then make it fast. --Brian Kernighan

The problems of this world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men and women who can dream of things that never were. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy(35th US President)

Do not interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. - Napolean Bonaparte
"None of us learn in a vacuum; we all stand on the shoulders of giants such as Wirth and Knuth and thousands of others. Lend your shoulders to building the future!" - Michael Abrash[JavaGaming.org][The Java Tutorial][Slick][LWJGL][LWJGL Tutorials for NeHe][LWJGL Wiki][jMonkey Engine]
Woohoo, just what the world needs, more NeHe ports!
I have added number 16, 17 and 18 to the download from my site. I will also send them to NeHe soon. He is having computer problems, so it may be a while before they are up.

First make it work, then make it fast. --Brian Kernighan

The problems of this world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men and women who can dream of things that never were. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy(35th US President)

Do not interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. - Napolean Bonaparte

[edited by - CaptainJester on May 31, 2004 9:28:00 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement