Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaTeX anyone?

This topic is 4944 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Slightly off-topic, but I figured there must be enough people on this board who use LaTeX and might have some idea of the answer. Does anyone have any idea how I can insert text into citations in a LaTeX document ? (so that eg I can make the citation in the caption of a graph that I've used from another source read "(after Bob 2003)") Currently I'm using the harvard package for my citations, if that makes a difference. Other thing that is slightly irritating, is it possible to have the harvard package emphesis latin (et al. for multiple authors) ? I am aware of how to add text after my citations ( \cite[my text]{myKeys} - somehow (Bob 2003, after) doesn't have quite the same impact... ) & have tried STFW + the LaTeX manual, but with no success given my goals, although I assume there must be a way of achieving it ... possibly its another command ? Regards, NickB [edited by - NickB on May 30, 2004 3:54:43 PM]