Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tell us what you're up to

This topic is 4944 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I havn''t seen one of these types of posts in a while, so I''ll be the lucky one to start one . I''m very interested in everyone else''s projects. Feel free to post screenshots or links to downloads of anything you''re working on. As for me, my website is here and I''m developing a sidescroller using a modified version of Paul Nette''s article on General Collision Detection using Ellipsoids.

I'm developing a resource management game (with some RTS elements possibly) - it's going to be a realtime game where you have to manage some kind of colony of people (or village or something).

The graphics engine is currently interim; it will ultimately probably change completely.

This is a test program for the A* pathfinding routine

- This is a development screenshot with the (interim) realtime graphics engine

Mark

EDIT: figured out how to do proper links now.

[edited by - markr on May 31, 2004 3:51:55 PM]

I'm the main coder for Darklaga, an upcoming 2D PDA shoot'em up scheduled for release this fall (hopefully).

EDIT : html

Victor Nicollet, INT13 game programmer

[edited by - ToohrVyk on May 31, 2004 3:56:41 PM]

I''m programming the framework for a 2D sidescroller that ultimately will play a lot like Super Metroid might. Right now it''s just a "bouncing smiley" collision+graphics demo. I spend most of my time coming up with new and clever ways to blow things up. It''s a great way to relieve stress :-)

Exploding Smilies

Laser blaster with lighting and light flashes.