• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheShadowLord

Some Random Assignment

This topic is 5225 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have some sort of random assignment (in VC++) i have to do but im sorta stuck, basicly i need to make a program that every time u click on the window it draws a icon and it changes the title of the window to "The mouse is pointing @ XXX, YYY". Heres my code so far please help me out void CMFC_MouseDraw03Dlg::OnLButtonDown(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) { // TODO: Add your message handler code here and/or call default CString MyString; MyString.Format("The mouse is pointing @ %d, %d", point.x, point.y, MyString, 123); SetWindowText(MyString); char *myicon = "IDI_HAND"; //myicon = "IDI_HAND"; CDC* pDC = GetDC(); pDC->DrawIcon(point, AfxGetApp()->LoadStandardIcon(myicon)); ReleaseDC(pDC); CDialog::OnLButtonDown(nFlags, point); }

Advertisement
quote:

9) Do not ask homework related questions. The GameDev.net members are not here to answer your homework questions, its against the forum rules and few people take kindly to it. Besides, we shouldn’t need to tell you that figuring it out for yourself will be way more beneficial to you in the long run.

(from the for beginners forum faq,here)

As you can see we''re not supposed to help with homework assignments. Try searching MSDN or Google, or do a forum search for similar questions.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!