• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Densun

Tingling of the brain

This topic is 5585 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Occassionaly, but not very often, either the left or right side of my head (my shoulder and arm might also be slightly affected) will get kind of a tingly or numb feeling for a few seconds. It doesn''t hurt, it just feels weird. It seems to happen randomly as far as I can see. I looked up symptoms for brain cancer and tumors, but none of them fit me. Does this happen to others? Anyone have an idea of what it could be?

Advertisement
I agree with capn_midnight that it''s nothing to worry about. I find it highly unlikely that a serious brain malady would manifest itself as a tingling sensation in the general area of your brain. Nevertheless, you should take note of any other irregularities in the event that the problem persists or even worsens.

Maybe try a less potent blend of crack?

um, my friend, your brain tingling is perfectly normal.
i actually thoroughly enjoy that tingling feeling.

there are two ways to initiate such wonderful feelings in your brain.

1) have somebody do something for you; such as tying your shoes, doing your homework for you in front of you, or brushing your hair for you, massaging you...etc.

2) the second way is a little deeper than that...requires a bit o mental exercise....

mental exercise: in the middle of your brain there is a small lobe. this lobe, when stimulated, gives you that tingling feeling. to stimulate it, simply imagine a switch in the very center of your brain...and simply flip that switch forward! if you flipped that switch - you''ve just clicked your amyglia (the lobe).

Enjoy!

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!