Point in a Triangle

Started by
11 comments, last by Sagar_Indurkhya 19 years, 10 months ago
grhodes, I would like to suggest that you put a thread 'sticky' at the top of the math forums (sort of like the announcement thing that is up there) that has answers to various questions like this (ones that are asked everyday). I think the forum FAQ *should* be enough, but if you put this right at the top of the math/physics forum people will have even less of an excuse not to do the research, and all we have to say is 'see sticky above'.

[edited by - shadow12345 on June 4, 2004 9:04:10 PM]
Why don't alcoholics make good calculus teachers?Because they don't know their limits!Oh come on, Newton wasn't THAT smart...
Advertisement
quote:Original post by shadow12345
grhodes, I would like to suggest that you put a thread ''sticky'' at the top of the math forums (sort of like the announcement thing that is up there) that has answers to various questions like this (ones that are asked everyday). I think the forum FAQ *should* be enough, but if you put this right at the top of the math/physics forum people will have even less of an excuse not to do the research, and all we have to say is ''see sticky above''.

shadow*,

Thanks for your suggestion. Its a good one. I''ll try to find time to do that!

Graham Rhodes
Principal Scientist
Applied Research Associates, Inc.
Graham Rhodes Moderator, Math & Physics forum @ gamedev.net
That said, I''m closing the thread. This is a very common topic, and a larger number of prior, virtually identical, threads can be found with the forum search feature.

Graham Rhodes
Principal Scientist
Applied Research Associates, Inc.
Graham Rhodes Moderator, Math & Physics forum @ gamedev.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement