Not a big deal but...

Started by
4 comments, last by VStrider 19 years, 10 months ago
...i just wanna say hi. i''ve been following these boards for some time, and lately i''ve been a regular visitor so i''ve decided to join. i''ve got xp on C++ and VB (i know these 2 don''t mix but oh well... :D - i prefer the 1st btw), i also have some xp on DirectX. so i''ll try to help on the beginner''s forum whenever i can. i''d like to contribute as much as i can and exchange ideas with u guys. (i c there are lots of gurus here with tons of xp) so...hi VRAM Strider.
___________________________________________________VRAM_Strider."This is the same damn ship that blows panels everytime it is shot, gets stolen on numerous occasions, has next to no security on any of its computer systems, allows almost anyone into the heart of the ship, and places the bridge and all the exec offices on the top of the ship?That enterprise?"
Advertisement
Hi and welcome to GDNet. Have a nice stay.

--
You''re Welcome,
Rick Wong
- Google | Google for GameDev.net | GameDev.net''s DirectX FAQ. (not as cool as the Graphics and Theory FAQ)
Welcome! (Yeah, I''m certainly not an "old" member of GameDev, but meh. I''ll still act like it, welcoming you to my primary internet hang-out like I practically own it. )

quote:Original post by VStrider
so i''ll try to help on the beginner''s forum whenever i can.
Heh, be prepared to answer the same questions over and over. Before long, you''ll be answering everyone else''s questions with a link to Google, like I seem to do.

Oh, and have fun! I certainly have.
"We should have a great fewer disputes in the world if words were taken for what they are, the signs of our ideas only, and not for things themselves." - John Locke
thank you for welcoming me here.

hehe Agony, yeah, that''s typical with all forums.

VRAM Strider.
___________________________________________________VRAM_Strider."This is the same damn ship that blows panels everytime it is shot, gets stolen on numerous occasions, has next to no security on any of its computer systems, allows almost anyone into the heart of the ship, and places the bridge and all the exec offices on the top of the ship?That enterprise?"
Welcome!

BTW: Please don''t listen to the snobs on this board that snub VB.

Use the tool that gets the job done best. On today''s computers VB can handle just about any 2D game and can prove much faster (in development time) than C++ - there''s nothing wrong with it.
Welcome aboard =)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement