good muds

Started by
4 comments, last by led zeppelin 19 years, 10 months ago
people gimme some sights to some good (or decent) medieval muds cuz im down right sick and tired of beating morrowind and i need something else and muds look pretty cool so somebody help me out plzzz!!!! oh ya and i need newbie friendly 1''s thx- zeppelin
They have knives for every soul-Lyna, Soltari emissary
Advertisement
I''ve heard of one called GameDev Territorial Army but whether it really exists is another thing. *shrug*
Well, R2D22U2..
ur?
www.mudconnector.com is your friend

A friend is trying to get me to play Kingdoms of the Lost (http://www.mudmagic.com/listings/game/582), he says it''s awesome.
Don''t point people to things that don''t exist.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
what does this have to do w/ programming? and do you mean mods or
M ulti U ser D ungeons
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement