Which Distributor would You choose for this finished game ?

Started by
-1 comments, last by VladR 19 years, 10 months ago
I would like to get your opinion regarding this: We have finished (betatested) our game named Avenger (for screenshots and demo - go to www.avenger.sk). It`s an action-logical-puzzle game taking place in huge castle. I would say it`s a casual game, but obviously my view is distorted because of the time I spent with this project, so I can`t say if it is a casual game anymore. Could you give me your view about this ? Just a reminder for those who`d like to advise me to self-publish - I`ve been considering this many times, but I`d rather spend this time developing new games (we already are developing 2 new games in parallel), than with marketing, and frankly, if biggest distributors get tens of millions visitors each month, you can hardly beat that. Time has come to approach the online distributors/publishers. The final download size of the full game is under 10 MB - that was our goal from the very start, because statistics show that most of the downloaded games are under 10 MB. Obviously, I have a huge list of online distributors in my Favorites (around 40). Personally, I think that RealArcade is the biggest one, though I heard that lastly they don`t take any games from non-popcap developers. Which ones would you contact at first, if you were in my situation ? VladR Avenger 3D game (Last update MAR-26)

VladR My 3rd person action RPG on GreenLight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92951596

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement