Network API

Started by
3 comments, last by Red Drake 19 years, 10 months ago
Well I am using this post to find an cross platform network API tah suports MacOS, Windows, Linux (probably Unix)... The lanuge is C++ of course API shoud suport TCP/IP and dedicated servers. And if the comands of the API are similar to style of OpenGL - the bether P.S. Dont yust write "API*** - Web page :http://***" give me some coments
Red Drake
Advertisement
ACE

- Magmai Kai Holmlor

Not For Rent

[Look for information | GDNet Start Here | GDNet Search Tool | GDNet FAQ | MSDN RTF[L] | SGI STL Docs | STFW | Asking Smart Questions ]
[Free C++ Libraries | Boost | ACE | Loki | MTL | Blitz++ | wxWindows| Spirit(xBNF)]
[Free C Libraries | zlib ]

- The trade-off between price and quality does not exist in Japan. Rather, the idea that high quality brings on cost reduction is widely accepted.-- Tajima & Matsubara
OpenTNL

It''s the networking componant from the torque game engine (which powers games such as Tribes 2). I haven''t really used it much but I''ve heard it''s rather good, the API looks nice as well. The free version of it however is licenced under the GPL which means you''ll have to release your source under the GPL.
SDL Net
sockets
-------------------------0 A.D.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement