• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vaevictis_A

Main titles - opinion

This topic is 5182 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
The drums give the feeling it''s going to be a war kind of game, the way it fades out in the end makes me think "story so far".
Err it sounds pretty good.

*bump* - any more takers?

Looking for a music composer for your game? Go to my page to listen to samples of my orchestral pieces and find info on how to contact me.

[edited by - Vaevictis_A on June 10, 2004 10:34:06 PM]

Thanks Anna

Come on - 160 views, only two replies? Lemme hear your thoughts.

Looking for a music composer for your game? Go to my page to listen to samples of my orchestral pieces and find info on how to contact me.

Guest Anonymous Poster
The metallic percussive instrument you have going with the drums is out of tune with the harmony, makes it stick out and sound wierd. Rather than that, very nice.

Good call - others have said that as well. The link now leads to a version where I've just about removed the metallic percussion, except for in the first couple of measures.

quite nice....it reminds me of warcraft style music (which is a good thing...I have the warcraft 3 music in my playlist -_^).

The music calming down is quite good for a title theme, as if narration is about to start, or maybe the camera has started panning down into a peaceful village scene :)

In fact, if you don't mind, I've saved this into my Music\Games folder ^_^.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!