What Im Working On

Started by
5 comments, last by CrystalClear 19 years, 10 months ago
Thanks to a website with some great sprites, NEHE, several other sources and bruteforce im nearly finished my latest game. Check out the screenshots, any feedback would be great and Ill get the demo online soon enough I put this up as Ive seen a few posts of late from beginners who feel games programming is difficult and finding direction is near impossible. Im a vb programmer with little vc++ experience and no real game experience apart from playing them and only came up with this idea after seeing a java version of the original PrinceOfPersia lately........just to say Dont Despair! http://uk.geocities.com/ninja2d2004/ [edited by - CrystalClear on June 9, 2004 4:34:04 AM]
Advertisement
Checked out your site, but the site is down due to "Exceeded allocated storage amount", or somesuch.

"Donkey, if it were me, you''d be dead."
I cna ytpe 300 wrods pre mniute.
"Donkey, if it were me, you'd be dead."I cna ytpe 300 wrods pre mniute.
OTHERS ARE TELLING ME ITS FINE, maybe your end?
I got the same thing as that guy, maybe it''ll work if I check it at home. otherwise... its on your end bro
Whatsoever you do, do it heartily as to the Lord, and not unto men.
It say''s it''s exceeded it''s allocated data transfer for me... Site''s just too popular! hehe!

[edited by - NaliXL on June 9, 2004 2:29:02 PM]
Newbie programmers think programming is hard.Amature programmers think programming is easy.Professional programmers know programming is hard.
Woohoo, i managed to see the screenshots once! I''d like to play a demo sometime, only 2 screenshots don''t say really much .

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement