• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the_moo

do u want to see pictures of my game??

This topic is 5242 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hey all, just asking if u would like me to post some images of my first game. ok u might think first game, 2 seconds of play is all ull get, but trust me, ive made much more than just a small windowed tetris game (except the colours need a little work). by the way, its a puzzle game similar to tetris attack and dr. robotnics mean bean machine with a bit of animation added to make it more entertaining. after all that, just let me know if u would like to see some images, and if so, ill post a web address for u all!! the_moo here's the website: http://www.angelfire.com/games5/the_moo *EDIT* changed the web address so i dont have a download limit [edited by - the_moo on June 9, 2004 8:10:58 AM] [edited by - the_moo on June 9, 2004 9:40:05 AM] [edited by - the_moo on June 9, 2004 12:51:42 AM]

Advertisement
never ask this stupid question again. Just post the pictures or links no matter someone asks for it or not.

Hahahahahahhahaha........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA............................HAHA.........HA...........HA................HA

Sorry moooooo, that was funny.

Way to be supportive, guys...

the_moo - Generally we just post pictures without asking - or we head over to DevImg and post there

Ignore the insults, people are just upset that the mods have stopped them from slamming people who want to make MMOGs...

[edited by - downgraded on June 9, 2004 9:06:09 AM]

eh doesnt bother me downgraded. i was just seeing if people would be interested thats all. kind of trying to SAVE TIME incase noone wanted to see the pics. anyway thanx for responding at least.

[edited by - the_moo on June 9, 2004 9:40:29 AM]

Yeah, i agree...

If you want to support your game, first use the right forum! Then dont ask if one wants to see the pics, just post it and ask for c&c. IF someone wants to see your pictures, he will go for your post (name it something like: Pics of my first game).

cYa

ok i get the point. how about some critisism on the pics not what ive already been told 4 times now. like i said before, i did it to see if anyone would be interested, i didn''t know if it would be worth it ok. i had to do a bit to get the website working because of some glitches, thats why i asked.from here on can we please just give opinions on the pics? i dont care if what 10 or 20 people are going to say is the same thing, it only takes 1 or 2 people to make it noticeable that ive made a mistake. next time i will name the thread pictures of my game or something to that effect but for now, it has to stay the way it is and thats all there is to it.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!