• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chalma

All I ever get is help, want to know if I can

This topic is 5182 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

All I have ever done on these boards is ask for help, so I was wondering if anyone wanted help with something I have. I recently completed (mostly instructors help) had a project for a museum counter. I.E. they wanted a counter for how many people are in the state and lets say 90k people join the state a year they wanted the counter to update every ''N'' seconds that one person joined the state and display it. We did this project completely from scratch, and I wondered if anyone was interested in me writing what happned and include pictures of everything we did at all places of the project. THis was done using atmels avr 2313. I don''t have some of the schematics but most of them were drawn by me accompanied with the source code for the avr (client) no host source code though (done in VB and for the use of sending the information to the client).

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!