Double Buffered PBuffer?

Started by
1 comment, last by GKW 19 years, 10 months ago
The PBuffer spec says you can make them. Some Nvidia docs say you can make them. Can anyone else because no matter what I do I can''t get it to work. My app works fine with a single buffered pbuffer but if I change it to a double buffered pbuffer all I get is black. GetLastError is all ERROR_SUCCESS. "... we should have such an empire for liberty as she has never surveyed since the creation ..." Thomas Jefferson
"... we should have such an empire for liberty as she has never surveyed since the creation ..."Thomas Jefferson
Advertisement
keep in mind that when you get a double buffer p-buffer the default read will be the front buffer and the default write will be the back buffer, so when you render to it you''ll be using the back buffer but reading from the front, so you''ll probably have to fiddle with the read/write setup (glReadBuffer(), glWriteBuffer() ??) to get a sane output
Reading from either the front or back buffer doesn''t change anything. Good try though.

"... we should have such an empire for liberty as she has never surveyed since the creation ..."
Thomas Jefferson
"... we should have such an empire for liberty as she has never surveyed since the creation ..."Thomas Jefferson

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement